Herder-Fermex is about to launch the latest model of her SCW-410H, a stump-cutting machine with its own motor. The new SCW-410H is the latest version of a top Herder-Fermex product which has already proven its worth in the marketplace over the last 20 years.
For years the SCW-410H has been a top stump cutter for the professional user and now, with the latest innovations, the machine is fully up to date with state-of-the-art technology.
The SCW-410H stump grinder has several benefits:
- A high cutting speed with a speed of 28 metres per second.
- A narrow machine width of 79 cm so you can reach places that are difficult to access.
- Hydraulic propulsion allows maximum freedom of movement in the cutter wheel.
- The SCW-410H has its own means of propulsion consisting of 2 independent wheel motors.
- The new SCW-410H is easy to operate.
|Engine:||32 HP diesel engine|
|Working width:||79 cm|
|Cutting depth:||Approx. 42 cm|
|Cutting width:||Approx. 138 cm|
The SCW-410H stump grinder has several advantages:
- Self-propelled stump cutter with own motor
- Diesel motor 32 HP
- 79 cm wide to reach the most inaccessible places
- Cutting depth approx. 42 cm, Cutting width approx. 138 cm
- High cutting power with a speed of 28 metres per second