The SC-900H stump cutter is based on our standard technology, but the power that is transferred into the cutting wheel has increased.
The SC-900H is equipped with heavy-duty hydraulic pumps and motors to transfer the high power outputs to the cutting wheel. The well-thought-out boom construction of the SC-900H gives a broad reach. With which also the possibility arises to work over fencings such as crash barriers or railings.
Through opting for a hydraulic-mechanical drive, you have maximum freedom of movement of the cutting wheel as there are no mechanical constraints. Through this, you can cut stumps behind fencing, railings or, for example, behind the crash barrier.
|Hydraulic pump drive:||Tractor power take-off|
|Lifting device:||Category II en III|
|Required power:||270 HP|
|Capacity pump:||290 l/min|
|Operating pressure:||420 bar|
The SC-900H stump grinder has several advantages:
- Required power of tractor approx. 270 HP
- Hydraulic drive, for maximal freedom of movement of the cutting wheel and the powertrain, has a very few wearing parts
- Custom boom kinematics for working across low obstacles
- Extensive cutting reach below ground level as well as width
- Adjustable operation panel to get a better view on cutting the stump